When is a survey necessary?
- Prior to purchasing land
- Prior to installing a fence, building a house, or other type of construction
- Prior to dividing land into smaller parcels
- When you sell a piece of land that has not been previously surveyed
- To verify the amount of land assessed for taxes
- When you think there an encroachment on your land
- For design and development purposes
- For peace of mind
How long will the survey take?
Typically, it will take a few weeks to provide our survey to you, once the field work is complete.
What areas of Wisconsin do you service?
LandTech’s service area is Southeastern Wisconsin. Waukesha, Washington, Dodge and Jefferson are typically the counties where we conduct residential surveys.