Frequently Asked Questions
When is a survey necessary?
- Prior to purchasing land
- Prior to installing a fence, building a house, or other type of construction
- Prior to dividing land into smaller parcels
- When you sell a piece of land that has not been previlously surveyed
- To verify the amount of land assessed for taxes
- When you think there an encroachment on your land
- For design and development purposes
- For piece of mind
How long will the survey take?
Simply put, we will meet your deadline. you tell us the date you need the survey and we will deliver it to you by that date. If we cannot meet your deadline, we will recommend you to another company that may be able to help you. LandTech has never committed to a project and not met the agreed upon deadline.
What areas of Wisconsin do you service?
Southeastern Wisconsin (Waukesha County, Milwaukee County, Washington County, Ozaukee County, Dodge County, Jefferson County, Walworth County, Racine County and Kenosha County) is our main service area. We also do work throughout the rest of the State of Wisconsin as well.